Southern First Bank will be closed Monday, January 20th, 2020 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Constant monitoring of your banking activity can be stressful and time-consuming. All new Premium Account Alerts keep you informed, when you need and want to be informed.
Know what is happening with your bank account. The new normal is real-time because the faster you know, the faster you can react.
Make your alerts match your financial lifestyle. Use it to help save for a house or monitor fraud.
Being well-informed about your finances gives you the knowledge to make the right decisions.
What are the benefits to me?
- Keep your accounts and personal information safe and secure. Notifications will allow you to react fast if a fraudulent situation were to occur.
- Financial monitoring has many benefits. Text and email notifications are going to keep you engaged with your finances.
- Everyone has different financial lifestyles. Use this feature to manage your spending habits or save up for a new home.
- Over time notifications will let you better understand your spending, income, and other financial patterns. This will allow you to make informed decisions.
Just call us at
877-679-9646 or send us an email at [email protected]
How do I access the custom account alerts?
- Log in to Online Banking
- Navigate to the Customer Service section in the top navigation bar.
- Find Contact Options and click Manage Alerts.
- Other Helpful Information
- Make sure to check that your contact information is correct. You could try testing the alerts to ensure they are working properly.
- Consider which devices and email addresses you would like each of your bank notifications sent too.
- There are 4 alert sections for custom notifications: Account, Bill Pay, People Pay, Service.
- You can send a single alert to both your mobile device and email address. This can increase security, and can be important with larger transactions.
- Alerts can not be sent as an iMessage. A cellular signal is required. Notifications are sent by SMS Text Message only.
We are here to help with Account Alerts!